Category Master Program (OP)
The CM-OP training serves as a complement to commercially available project management certifications. CM-OP training provides FSCMO Members with useful instruction in the following cognitive and task-based skills related to supply chain management and documentation in accordance with federal business system requirements. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Documenting Market Research
- Federal Competition Requirements
- Documenting Competitive Techniques (including competitive price analysis based on receipt of only one quote)
- Noncompetitive Procurement Requirements
- Successfully (and succinctly) Documenting Single and Sole Source Procurements
- Requirement (SOW) Development
- Drafting Requisitions (for Purchasing, Accounting, and Property System use)
- Avoiding Improper Procurement Activities
CM-OP training, whether taken separately or as components of an accumulated certification, provides trainees with real-world approaches and techniques for efficient and effective documentation that will withstand audit and review by various government agencies.
All CM-OP training sessions end with a 10-question quiz and issuance of a certificate of completion; all certificates are accessible for view and download via the User Profile page. All sessions also include access to an eBook on covered topics for ongoing user reference.